Come and join us for some spooky fun at The Red Lion this halloween, or even put on your own halloween part free*
Themed Decorations, Drinks & Music and open till Midnight Friday & Saturday!
Located in the heart of Shoreditch, The Red Lion is a purveyor of quality drinks and food.
Having been around before Shoreditch exploded into what it is now, a busy and trendy area full of bars, pubs and restaurants, it can be hard to find the right place.
Set just off of Hoxton square the Red Lion has long been a staple for regulars and passers by, open till midnight on the weekends and serving "some of the best pizza's" in Shoreditch.
Our open fire is just another magical touch that makes us stand out from the rest, its no wonder it is one of Shoreditch's hidden hotspots.
Our Roof Terrace is named "The Hidden Gem" for its discreetness and vintage feel. Recommended by ''The London Thing'', one of London's Top Blogger's being named ""The Perfect little Spot with a roof terrace"" Follow the link below.
0207 729 7920
41 Hoxton Street
Mon-Thur - 12pm-11pm
Sun- 12pm- 22:30pm
ID REQUIRED AT THE BAR: MUST BE 18 & OVER
Join our pool tournaments
On our second floor we will be hosting a pool tournament this Thursday 3rd October at 6pm. Entry is £3.00 and with that your get yourself a pint or soft drink with entry
The winner gets themselves a £35.00 bar tab to spend on whatever their heart desires at the bar, wether that be food or drinks!
The entry is paid on the date at the bar all you need to do now is put yourself on the signup list (don’t worry we won’t send you any emails) so if you think you have what it takes to win come and show us!
1.Set up the rack like this…
2.The Break - Player A must place the white ball behind the line and hit the pack. A minimum of four balls must hit a cushion otherwise it is a foul break.
3. If player A pots on the break when they are on that colour for the rest of the game. If player A pots a red and a yellow, then player A can choose which colour they want.
4. If no balls are potted off the break then the table is open for player B to attempt reds or yellows. Once either player pots a ball, they remain on that colour and the same player gets another shot. When that player misses, the other player takes a turn and this continues until one player clears all their balls and the eight-ball. The eight-ball must be the last ball potted to win the game.
5. In the event of a foul, the opposing player receives two shots and these shots carry (i.e. if a ball is potted on the first shot, the player still has two shots). When a player gets two shots, they can pick up the white ball and place it anywhere behind the line.
6. The following shots are classed as fouls:
a. Hitting a ball which you are not supposed to hit (i.e. opposition colour or the eight-ball out of sequence) or missing all the balls on the table.
b.Potting a ball which you are not supposed to pot (i.e. opposition colour)
c. A ball jumping off the table
d.Potting the white ball
7. If the eight-ball is potted before a player’s colours are potted, that player loses the game.
8. When on the eight-ball, if the player pots it but also fouls, that player loses the game.